Data Analyst and Marketing Intern
SyncThink is a leading, innovative next generation neurotechnology company that delivers a digital health platform for assessing brain health, managing recovery, and optimizing performance.
About the Job
Reporting directly to the CEO, the intern will be primarily responsible for supporting the analysis of the companies customer base, product utilization, business opportunities, and competitive analysis.
- Collaborate with ST team and analyze business opportunities (ie. ADHD, Dementia, Fatigue...etc.)
- Collect and analyze data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidating information into actionable items, reports and presentations. Understanding business objectives and designing surveys to discover prospective customers' preferences.
- Apply learnings from analysis to developing marketing and sales strategies
- Must be a resident of MA or attend a university in MA
- Must be able to come in to the office at least 2 times a week