Assistant Store Manager - (Los Angeles)
Now Brewing – Future Leaders! #tobeapartner
Starbucks is known for developing extraordinary people who drive business success by doing the right thing for partners (employees), customers and communities – globally. As a Starbucks leader you are driven by a deep sense of purpose. You are aspirational - never a bystander. You take action to make a positive difference every day, and you inspire others to do the same.
This role is a hands-on experience that develops your supervisory experience, coaching skills, coffee/ tea passion and business acumen, all to build your understanding of store management. You will learn how to create success for a multi-million-dollar business, create and develop great teams, and building a meeting place in your community that nurtures customers. These foundational principles set up partners for success for careers in store management and leadership.
Using a mix of online learning, classroom training and hands on mentorship, you’ll learn how to:
- Grow a successful, multi-million-dollar business: drive sales leveraging your business acumen, efficiency and problem-solving skills
- Nurture talent & lead a team: engage the hearts and minds of your team and develop their skills so that they realize their personal best, both as individuals and as thriving teams.
- Inspire others: become a dynamic brand ambassador dedicated to driving and achieving results through your team
We’d love to hear from people with:
- 2 years retail / customer service management experience OR
- 4+ years of US Military service
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial mentality with experience in a sales focused environment
- Minimum High School or GED
- Legal documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the country in which you apply.
- Ability to work full time (the work regularly demands in excess of 40 hours per week) including variable hours including early mornings, evenings, weekends and/ or holidays.
Let us give you the opportunity to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
Join us and connect with something bigger, apply today!
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org