Operations, RevOps & Data Analyst
NachoNacho is a B2B SaaS marketplace powered by Fintech. What Jeff Bezos built for physical products, we are building for SaaS. This is a massive ground floor opportunity - we are creating this space and have the first mover advantage.
We sit at the intersection of Fintech, Marketplaces, B2B and SaaS.
For Businesses: NachoNacho helps businesses (a) consolidate and manage all their SaaS subscriptions in one account using virtual credit cards, and (b) buy new subscriptions at substantial discounts. Account setup takes less than 5 minutes.
For SaaS vendors: NachoNacho is a new user acquisition channel for SaaS vendors. They acquire new subscribers at a cost lower than their CAC. No technical integration is required to list SaaS products, and there is no charge for listing. Listing a product takes less than half hour.
You will be joining a fast growing, VC funded Silicon Valley based startup, and working directly with a highly experienced founding team.
About the role
This role ties together all aspects of NachoNacho's 2-sided marketplace and touches all functions. You will be working with NachoNacho's founders, as well as sales, marketing and engineering. You will have a deep understanding of our product.
You will support and scale operations for NachoNacho - from product operations, data/business intelligence (BI) to revenue/cost reconciliation. You'll help build the right structure, processes and playbook for our operations and build the foundation for the next stage of growth of the company.
You will be wearing multiple hats, and the role will stretch your abilities like never before. Above all, you'll be a learning machine.
What you’ll be doing
- Build and maintain internal BI tool for data analysis
- Tabulate key business metrics for internal and external (investors, Board) distribution
- Manage products listed in the NachoNacho marketplace
- Manage various aspects of the NachoNacho subscription management platform
- Reconcile & collect revenue from various sources, and manage payables
- Tabulate unofficial P&L and financials
- Liaise with accounting firm for official financials
- Deal with edge cases and exceptions related to money movements
- Research and implement process improvements to increase team efficiencies and effectiveness
- Own budgets for various teams
- Consolidate and manage all software accounts
- Research and implement new or replacement software tools for massive scaling
- Maintain FAQs
- Respond to customer queries
- A bachelor’s degree in an analytical/quantitative field – e.g., Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or Finance
- 3+ years of business experience in revenue operations, business analytics, business intelligence, or similar
- 3+ years of experience working directly with BI tools
- 3+ years of SQL and/or MySQL
- Advanced Excel and Google Sheets skills (pivot tables, charts, advanced formulas, data imports, etc.)
- Knowledge of data warehousing concepts, methodologies, and frameworks
- Curiosity and passion about data, visualization, and solving problems
- Strong attention to detail and a no-task-too-small mentality
- Experience working with start-up companies and fast growing businesses, preferably in tech
- Familiarity with Marketing and Sales Analytics KPIs
- Experience with design software (Sketch, Canva, Figma, etc.) a plus
- Fintech industry experience a plus