Company: Oak Street Health
Title: Compensation Analyst/Associate
Location: Downtown Chicago (30 W. Monroe St.) or Remote
The mission of Oak Street Health is to rebuild healthcare as it should be.
We are a rapidly growing, innovative company of community-based healthcare centers delivering higher quality health and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical costs and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare.
The Oak Street model integrates outstanding clinical expertise, technology, and teamwork to deliver improved care quality and cost savings. These cost savings are then reinvested into care in our communities, creating a virtuous cycle of improving community health.
We are a national organization serving over 100,000 patients and we are growing rapidly. We are a diverse team of care providers, service team members, technologists, community outreach experts, business professionals, and more -- all dedicated to our Oaky Values and motivated by our mission. We’re looking forward to getting to know you!
For more information, visit www.oakstreethealth.com.
The Compensation Analyst will immediately become an important contributor to the Oak Street Health team. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and relationship skills, be self-directed, and enjoy working with a team in a fast-paced environment, while bringing the candidate’s experience and innovative ideas.
- Administer 60+ bonus compensation programs and assist in developing additional compensation programs in line with Oak Street’s compensation philosophy on an as-needed basis.
- Ensuring the calculation of monthly, quarterly and annual bonus compensation for eligible employees is accurate, timely, and consistent with our compensation programs.
- Serve as a liaison to Business Partners and field management for all bonus and compensation related programs, systems and processes.
- Actively partner with team members and regional and cohort leadership to effectively communicate pay related activities (merit increases, promotions, incentive plan design changes, bonus payments, etc.)
- Actively participate in the implementation and administration of the company’s evolving bonus and compensation programs, and assist in measuring the operational effectiveness of these programs
- Assist in development, communication, and training of compensation related policies and procedures throughout the organization
- Provide technical and analytical assistance for a wide range of compensation projects to support business strategies and facilitate the benchmarking and forecasting/budgeting process
- Support in the reporting of compensation data necessary for regulatory requirements
- Create and maintain processes to efficiently and effectively manage market pricing business requests for compensation support to ensure Oak Street’s compensation programs align with our market-based compensation philosophy.
- Participate in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive compensation information to determine the company's competitive position.
- Work with team as key contributor on larger compensation projects and initiatives
- Conduct modeling and costing of new bonus and compensation programs as needed
- Demonstrate a collaborative approach in working across different teams and key leaders across Oak Street Health.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for motivated individuals with:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Finance, or a related quantitative field
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical skills and integrity
- Extremely strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel or Google sheets; experience with Workday ERP a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to be personable yet persistent
- High level of attention to detail
- Prior Compensation experience a plus
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- US work authorization
- Someone who embodies being “Oaky.”
What does being “Oaky” look like?
- Radiating positive energy
- Assuming good intentions
- Creating an unmatched patient experience
- Driving clinical excellence
- Taking ownership and delivering results
- Being scrappy
Why Oak Street?
Oak Street Health offers our coworkers the opportunity to be at the forefront of a revolution in healthcare, as well as:
- Collaborative and energetic culture
- Fast-paced and innovative environment
- Competitive benefits including paid vacation and sick time, generous 401K match with immediate vesting, and health benefits
Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all interested readers to apply to oakstreethealth.com/careers.