Supply Chain & Quality Intern
InkSpace Imaging is creating hardware to improve the lives of patients who need
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) scans. Our company takes advantage of cutting edge
techniques in printed electronics and medical device design to make getting an MRI easier
for pediatric patients. We are a growing and looking for a student intern to join us!
This internship role will effectively learn and assist the quality and operations teams to support
business growth through the successful introduction of no-code software application
• The Intern is responsible for assisting in the quality assurance function and ensure that products and
processes are consistently meeting applicable requirements and specifications for its intended use.
• This responsibility includes assisting quality assurance at the InkSpace Imaging manufacturing facility
from quality inspection and documentation to final product release.
• Assist to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
• Assist in the refinement of business processes from supply chain to quality assurance.
• Assist in opportunities to improve quality processes and propose efficient solutions that are in
compliance with applicable regulatory requirements while meeting the needs of the business.
• Learn and drive improvements through quality system processes such as CAPA/SCAR, NCR, etc. as applicable.
• University Enrollment: Must be currently enrolled in and returning to an accredited degree-seeking
academic program in the Fall
• Internship Work Period: Must be available to work at least 20 hours per week period during the
school year (if applicable) or up to 40hrs per week in the summer.
• Current enrollment in a Business or Science degree-seeking program
• Results: Possess problem-solving and analytical skills and a bias toward action and results=
• Leadership: Able to achieve organizational focus on key priorities, and operate effectively in a
dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Strategic capabilities: Demonstrated creativity, effectiveness, energy in addressing major strategic
• Effective communication skills: A good listener that seeks broad input, feedback, and consensus
• Collaborative style: Confirmed compatibility to work effectively in a team-based organization,