Industrial Engineer (Production Control)
Industrial Engineer (Production Control)
We live in a mobile-driven world where technology is constantly improving. Semiconductor manufacturers need a partner as they pioneer and drive the most advanced integrated circuits (ICs) ever made. FormFactor is the world’s leading supplier of semiconductor test and measurement products used to test the ICs that power the majority of smartphones and tablets on the planet, as well as electronic systems used in computing, consumer, automotive, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and other applications. We are a big company with a small-time feel. Working at FormFactor gives you the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology, have a direct influence on next-generation products hitting the market and drive the overall growth and development of the semiconductor industry.
We are a fast-paced, agile, growing company that values diversity of thought and constantly strives for a more diverse, inclusive environment. We are looking for enthusiastic, talented individuals who can thrive in a changing and challenging environment.
We are currently seeking a Production Controller to join our team! Production Control is a key function supporting the manufacturing operations to ensure that the customer priority orders are executed maintaining on-time delivery, Quality and Compliance standards. In this role, they will be responsible for maintaining a detailed shop schedule, working across the supply chain functions to facilitate actions to adhere to the plan. They will deal with issues of moderate to high complexity to keep all stakeholders aligned and focus on executing the plan.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supporting daily production control meeting to track and identify adherence to the customer priorities
- Coordinating efforts with the Operations team to resolve bottlenecks, machine maintenance, manpower issues, tools, programs, and shop capacity that could impact the schedule.
- Communicating across multiple departments to effectively coordinate operations and addressing issues between manufacturing, engineering, asset management and any other departments which have influence at the schedule.
- Monitor and drive factory execution to priorities
- Supporting data building and reporting to track mfg. float, efficiency and utilization to enable accurate planning & mitigate risks
- Building and tracking weekly metric charts and focus on KPIs to meet delivery performance targets.
- Working with Process Engineering to identify and correct inaccurate routings
- Working with Material Planner and Warehouse team to ensure appropriate raw material is in stock.
- Driving Six Sigma and Lean improvements in production scheduling & operations execution
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma with at least 3 years of experience in Planning or Manufacturing).
- Have experience in MRP & scheduling planning with general knowledge of MRP/ERP systems.
- Be Able to communicate effectively at all levels and across all disciplines using both verbal and written English.
- Have Advanced Microsoft computer skills.
- Lean manufacturing training or experience
FormFactor is committed to providing a work environment where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and are committed to compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, sex (including breastfeeding and related conditions), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, registered domestic partner status, medical condition, military or veteran status, genetic characteristics or information, or any other legally protected characteristic. These protections extend to all employment and management decisions including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, pay practices, benefits, disciplinary actions and terminations, and all other terms and conditions of employment.