Analyst or Associate
When you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you’ll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
*Position level (Analyst or Associate) will depend on candidate qualifications and experience.
As an Analyst or Associate with Hines, you will provide research and analytical support associated with acquisitions, development projects, and/or asset management of operating properties. The Analyst/Associate will be exposed to various aspects of real estate investment management including market research, leasing strategies, underwriting of acquisitions, financial modeling, and administration of investor requirements. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Perform financial analysis of acquisitions and development opportunities via financial modeling, analysis of cash flows, and application of valuation methods using a combination of Argus and Excel software
- Assist with due diligence process associated with acquisitions by performing document control, due diligence, verifying projections or other duties as assigned
- Monitor project budgets and schedules for significant variances
- Prepare investment committee proposals for new projects under consideration including presentation materials and graphic requirements
- Serve as liaison and monitor the flow of information regarding the project interested parties including investors, bankers, contractors, architects, and city personnel
Minimum Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution; MBA for Associate position
- Two or more years' related experience in real estate (preferable) or in a financial analysis role
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Hines is a privately owned global real estate investment firm founded in 1957 with a presence in 285 cities in 28 countries. Hines oversees investment assets under management totaling approximately $90.3 billion¹. In addition, Hines provides third-party property-level services to 373 properties totaling 114.2 million square feet. Historically, Hines has developed, redeveloped or acquired approximately 1,530 properties, totaling over 511 million square feet. The firm currently has more than 198 developments underway around the world. With extensive experience in investments across the risk spectrum and all property types, and a foundational commitment to ESG, Hines is one of the largest and most-respected real estate organizations in the world. Visit www.hines.com for more information. ¹Includes both the global Hines organization as well as RIA AUM as of December 31, 2021.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity.
No calls or emails from third parties at this time please.