(Summer) Digital Analyst Intern, May to August 2022
Summary of Position
The Digital Analytics Intern will partner with the site experience, CRM, digital media, and analytics team to identify trends in KPIs on sharkclean.com and ninjakitchen.com. The intern will also support in tracking the impact of initiatives that the team is working towards to drive incremental revenue for SharkNinja DTC. Success in the role requires someone who is motivated, eager to learn, able to mine insights from large datasets, and communicate those insights to a cross-functional audience. Reporting to the Sr. Analyst Digital Analytics, this position is part of a dynamic team that works in a fast-paced environment, where keen attention to detail and an ability to partner with the business is crucial to success.
- Leverage Google Analytics to create and maintain reoccurring and ad hoc reporting, with an ability to understand and communicate the story behind the numbers.
- Present reports to core digital team with a focused analysis on key insights.
- Make recommendations for actions to improve eCommerce performance based on data.
- Tie together insights across reporting sources, channels, traffic sources and tactics for a holistic view of core customer journeys and experiences.
- Determine the impact of team optimization initiatives on KPIs (conversion, traffic, cart abandon rate, revenue, etc.).
· The ideal candidate will have completed 2+ years in a business, marketing, or related degree program
· Must be able to work May or June until mid August
· Experience with Google Analytics
· Familiarity with tagging and pixel management
· Familiarity with building / maintaining analytics accounts and data governance
· Flexible remote / hybrid / onsite in Needham, MA