O&M Supply Chain Coordinator
Cypress Creek Renewables is powering a sustainable future, one project at a time. We develop, finance, own and operate utility-scale and distributed solar and storage projects across the country. Fostering a diverse group of innovative thinkers from all backgrounds, Cypress people are drawn to work in a purpose-driven organization. We hope you will join us.
The ideal applicant will possess the ability to learn quickly in a constantly changing environment, works well on a team, is highly organized and articulate, and can effectively communicate complex problems and recommended solutions across multiple platforms. This is an essential position based in our corporate office in Durham, NC.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Supply Chain Team by issuing purchase orders and ensuring compliance with company purchasing policies and procedures.
- Support all O&M (Operations and Maintenance) spare part purchase orders- including all inventory related items, invoicing, sourcing, RFQ’s, and receiving.
- Lead and support O&M inventory and spare parts fulfillment activities related to customer communication, both internal and external, physical receiving, system receiving, put-away, pick-pack-ship, and required labeling, both internally and with third parties.
- Coordinate and communicate with suppliers to obtain qualification and onboarding requirements, including documentation including AVL (Approved Vendor List) management on behalf of O&M.
- Oversee scheduled deliveries for O&M sites in coordination with all levels of the field organization.
- Assist on resolving logistics issues across multiple logistics service providers.
- Assist with managing vendor relationships, negotiating commercial terms, and tracking delivery metrics.
- Assist Supply Chain to generate spare parts usage data, tracking, and monitoring/maintaining min / max levels in the corporate system.
- Support process improvements and developing standard operating procedures within the Supply Chain team.
- Support all O&M spare part Receiving, cycle counts, and year end physical inventory as required.
- Support ongoing Coupa integration reconciliation.
- Create and maintain O&M shipping label generation.
- Process spare requests as requested.
Preferred Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- 2-5 years of sourcing/procurement experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Engineering or related discipline. Applicable experience in related disciplines or industries may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Renewable energy experience is a plus.
- Strong work ethic, detailed and process oriented.
- Strong communication skills and able to perform well within a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work with little supervision, prioritize priorites, is self starter, works well within a team environment, and will seek help/guidance when needed.
- Demonstrated experience with current software technologies including Microsoft Suite and SalesForce.