Senior Business Analyst
The Senior Business Analyst in IT serves as a primary interface to the business users, with the guidance from a business relationship manager to assist in understanding the business processes, workflows, and information requirements of the users. The Senior Business Analyst will primarily serve in the support of the current and future applications and the requirement analysis process.
- Facilitate & document comprehensive business and technical requirements for a variety of technology platforms
- Producing & managing detailed high & low level business requirement documentations
- Create and/or Analyze business workflows and identify areas in which existing or future technology can be utilized to improve user experience and productivity
- Participate in data transformation and mapping processes to migrate existing content into cloud-based solutions
- Manually test new product features as they become available and write test cases for the creation of automated test scripts
- Assist in system configuration & implementation activities
- Facilitate training sessions and demos with project stakeholders and application users, and have a thorough understanding of the system so that user questions can be properly addressed
- Troubleshoot open application tickets, including defect reporting and resolution, and provide customer service to clients
- Participate in vendor analysis and related technologies to determine best fit and assist in providing recommendations to clients around technology and services acquisition
- Support the development of strong client relationships by building trust, rapport and strong working relationships with key sponsors (including senior level executives), stakeholders, and team members
- 4+ years of experience as Business Analyst or similar position
- Hands on experience with application support and configuration
- Strong attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with strong presentation skills
- Hands on experience with content management applications (iManage, SharePoint, etc.)
- Hands on experience with Legal privacy & compliance applications (OneTrust, Convercent, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Computer Science or Technology Degree preferred
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
*As part of our commitment to health and safety, all U.S. non-union and O.P.E.I.U. Local 174 applicants and employees must submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or request and obtain approval of a reasonable accommodation based on disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance. To request an accommodation for purposes of participating in the hiring process, you may contact us at SPE_Accommodation_Assistance@spe.sony.com.