(USA) Manager II, Quality Engineer - Supply Chain
- Promotes and supports company policies, initiatives, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Leads Process Improvement tools and methods (for example, 5S, root cause analysis, six sigma, time and motion studies) to eliminate Quality losses and deviations in an area within a Distribution Center according to Network Process Structure using Walmart Performance System (WPS) programs. Compiles and submits deviations to existing One Best Way playbooks and provides input to Divisional Focused Improvement Teams on project ideation and replication opportunities.
- Assists with the tactical deployment of the Quality Excellence WPS program methodology. Manages project execution of top Quality losses in the functional area and assists in building the capability of other area managers and associates.
- Assists with the creation of area Quality loss profile analysis and performance metrics. Develops gap analysis to support WPS integration.
- Leads Quality-related savings projects within area of responsibility by taking loss out of the process.
- Supports Department Managers with WPS programs, projects, associate engagement, and KPI improvements within process area.
- Delivers expected functional area results through Key Performance Indicator (KPI) analysis, loss elimination, and by creating standard work to reduce process variation. Assists with the review and response of Quality focused process improvement projects owned by area managers
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field and/or 3 years’ experience in Quality or Process Improvement
Demonstrated project ownership resulting in sustainable, long term savings.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Proficiency with data aggregation through database querying, ETL, and visualization.
Familiar with the following software: PowerBi, PowerApps, Tableau, BigQuery, Minitab.
Experience in data analysis in any of the following: DAX, SQL/MySQL, Python, Unix/Linux, Java, VBA