Data Analytics Coordinator
Oceanview Capital Partners, Inc. and its portfolio companies are currently accepting applications for its Data Analytics Coordinator roles. Full-time status is preferred, but part-time applicants are also welcomed to apply.
Oceanview Capital Partners, Inc. (“Oceanview”) is a private equity and advisory firm with committed capital and over a dozen portfolio companies. Oceanview provides advisory services to entrepreneur-led companies and invests its own capital in control and non-control investments valued at up to $500 million. Oceanview’s portfolio of companies and advisory clients benefit from the firm’s demonstrated track record in areas of strategic planning, transaction financial structuring and exit planning, liquidity management, and corporate governance.
This position is a unique opportunity for highly motivated individuals to assume a wide set of responsibilities and make a significant impact in a growing, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment at the firm’s headquarters in Glendale, CA.
As a Data Analytics Coordinator, you will work closely with Oceanview’s portfolio companies to:
- Generate accurate and timely reports for clients and patients, alongside our Director of Operations
- Draft analysis in Microsoft Excel by using operating metrics data
- Create insights from data sets to make strategic recommendations to the team
- Utilize formulas and functions in Microsoft Excel for certain client reports and summaries
- Produce occasional COVID-19 result reporting and analysis
- Liaise with relevant teams to ensure industry-best operational standards
- Maintain flow of inbound and outbound documents
- Assist the Operations team on special projects & ad hoc requests
- Business Administration, Business Management, Business Economics majors preferred
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong academic record and familiarity with core business and analytics concepts
- Demonstrated interest in business administration and portfolio company operations
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, as well as strong writing and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, superior work ethic, integrity, and eagerness to learn
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times, particularly when working with sensitive information
- High level of energy and flexibility with a positive, team-oriented attitude
- Priority will be given to candidates with ties to the Greater Los Angeles area
The compensation for this position depends on the candidate’s experience.
All interested candidates should forward a resume to email@example.com