Operations Analyst II
As an Operations Analyst II you will support the operations of CHASE Home Lending Secondary Trading desk and Pricing team. You will perform daily system operations to include trade input, validation and reconciliation of data and pricing, export of nightly P&L flash, pricing updates, and exporting of pricing files.
To be successful in this role you must have a strong understanding of mortgage banking secondary market concepts and strong quantitative and qualitative problem solving skills.
This is a hybrid role (3 days in office / 2 days remote) located in Jersey City, NJ.
- Verification of successful processing and settlement of trades and our Loan Origination systems
- Maintenance of System Variables in accordance with Trader direction
- Create ad-hoc report, develop procedures and related documentation
- Assist with development and implementation of pricing model parameters for new products
- Maintenance of HTML and other documents used to publish Rate Bulletins
- Participation in testing of new pricing engines, trading systems, settlement system and product development
- Familiar with User Acceptance Testing required
- College degree in Finance or Business Administration required
- Strong understanding of Mortgage Banking Secondary Market concepts
- Familiarity with Agency contracts and delivery terms
- Strong PC skills including high degree of competency in MS Excel, MS Access (or other database program) and Visual Basic
- Knowledge of HTML and/or HTML Editors
- Excellent process management skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Strong data management skills - must be able to examine large volumes of output and identify errors and their root cause.
- Effective business communication skills, internal and external
- Ability to interact with Mortgage traders; Knowledge of trading concepts and terminology
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines