Senior Risk Management Systems Analyst Level 4 (00000307080)
Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) is seeking an experienced Systems Engineering Analyst Level 4 to join the Aircraft Modernization and Modification (AMM) team in Oklahoma City, OK. AMM is an integrated, dynamic team responsible for development, modification, production, and sustainment of a variety of military and commercial derivative aircraft and weapons systems. The selected candidate will be part of the AMM SEIT & Systems teams.
- Leads execution of Risk, Issue, and Opportunity (RIO) Management processes for the AMM team
- Works with risk, issue, and opportunity owners to develop and maintain mitigation and/or capture plans
- Interfaces with program managers to ensure the RIO Management process implementation meets AMM program needs
- Develops RIO Management process metrics to track AMM performance and ensure timeliness of RIO updates
- Maintains AMM RIO management process documentation and makes updates to processes with stakeholder agreement
- Maintains awareness of program plans and technical issues to effectively manage risks, issues, and opportunities
- Coaches AMM teams on effective RIO management
- Works under general direction
- Assists with other cross-program Systems Engineering Integration Team (SEIT) tasks as necessary (change proposal development, schedule integration, process maintenance, etc.)
Security Clearance and Export Control Requirements:
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship as a condition of employment.
An interim and/or final U.S. Clearance Post-Start is required.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 5+ years experience in engineering or analysis
- 3+ years experience with Risk, Issue, and Opportunity management
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Demonstrated ability to communications and presentation of data to Boeing and customer teams and leaders
- Active Security clearance
Typical Education / Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years' related work experience, Master+7 years' related work experience, 13 years' related work experience, etc.).
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Basic relocation is available for internal candidates based on candidate eligibility
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Shift Work Statement:
This position is for 1st shift
Employee Referral Eligibility with Potential Signing Bonus
If you have an engineering degree from an ABET accredited college and are not currently working in the aerospace sector in Oklahoma, you may qualify for a $5000 tax credit from the state of Oklahoma for up to five years. Click here for more information on the tax credit