Chant Engineering is looking for a full-time CNC Machinist. We are located near Doylestown PA area. We are a diversified engineering company that designs and manufactures testing machines, test stands and related equipment for worldwide industrial and military customers. The CNC Machinist will be operating, programing, and maintaining the CNC Machine. The CNC Machinist should have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience operating an Okuma Horizontal Machining Center with minimal supervision.
Chant Engineering is a dynamic engineering environment with motivated team members. We guarantee you will never be bored working here! Check out our website to see what we make and become a part of our growing team! www.chantengineering.com
· Program, set-up and operate of an Okuma Horizontal Milling Center.
· Read and interpret engineering part drawings.
· Utilize precision measuring instruments such as calipers, micrometers, gauge pins, depth micrometers, etc.
· Input and adjust tool offsets.
· Inspect, clean, and pack finished products.
· Accurately complete all quality control documentation and inspection sheets.
· Perform other duties, as assigned, or as business needs require.
· Technical college a plus, High School diploma (or equivalent) required.
· Able to work with minimal supervision
· Team player with the ability to work independently.
· Self-starter, proactive.
· Ability to read and work from engineering drawings.
· Must possess set-up, tooling and fixture knowledge.
· Experience with basic “G” code interpretation and understanding.
· Experience with Okuma Horizontal Milling Centers would be a plus.
· Mastercam CAM and SolidWorks a plus, but not required.
· Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
· Ability to lift a minimum of 70 pounds without assistance.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks/assignments.
We offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 15 days paid time off.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid Christmas week break.
- Medical, Vision and Dental.
- Retirement plan with Employer match.