Lead Analyst, ASD Relationship Management
- Relationship Management - Leads development of new business, retaining of existing revenue streams, broadening of existing relationships and ensures the highest level of customer service through research, analytics, and internal coordination.
- Results are accomplished through research, the application of technical expertise, and broad based internal and client interactions.
- Oversees the maintenance of the CRM database, ensuring data integrity and quality assurance for covered client group.
- Serves as a liaison between GCM and the businesses to ensure the accuracy of GCM sales reporting.
- Prepares and maintains divisional reports.
- Works with other internal constituencies to obtain data and ensure the accuracy of reports.
- Performs Ad Hoc research reporting when requested.
- Researches, constructs, organizes, presents, and drives the implementation of client account plans.
- Prepares business overviews for assigned groups to include but not limited to pipeline, trending, and year over year analysis.
- Provides baseline revenue generation reporting and verify information with the associated businesses. Updates account planning information as appropriate.
- Coordinates incoming Client service calls.
- Liaises with appropriate internal contacts to ensure client inquiries and requests are satisfied in a accurate and timely fashion.
- Updates client information based on Know Your Customer (KYC) policies.
- Assists in the coordination of deals and serve as a liaison between product groups and the CE to deliver tailored solutions to the client.
- Develops client relationships predominantly through CE interactions. May act as primary contact for a small book of clients, coordinating solutions between product groups and GCM with the guidance of a CE.
- Assists with client presentation preparation, client meetings, product collaboration, and sale execution.
- Serves as a liaison with Corporate Marketing for BNY Mellon marketing materials and other information presented to clients.
- Incumbent accompanies and presents with the CE in client meetings.
- No direct reports. Provide guidance to less experienced Relationship Managers as needed.
- Responsible for achievement of organic, incremental growth (revenue, asset) goals within assigned client portfolio.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
- 2-5 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in Relationship Management, Client Services or Account Management preferred.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.