Revenue Management Analyst
Opportunity: Revenue Management Analyst
Assist revenue management Leadership in maximizing room revenue across a portfolio of select and full service properties by collecting and entering data, maintaining tools, and analyzing data.
Potential Career Path
Area Director of Revenue Management – Regional Director of Revenue Management
Essential Job Functions
- Accumulate, consolidate, and effectively present information from disparate sources for use by company senior leadership to validate company strategy and maximize hotel revenues.
- Monitor and evaluate room rates and availability across all distribution channels in accordance with established guidelines to maximize occupancy and revenues.
- Measure, analyze and report out on booking trends, pickup, no shows, and sources of business.
- Consolidate and evaluate short and long term revenue forecasts and generate weekly and monthly enterprise-wide roll-ups and critiques, identifying areas of opportunity and strategies to improve revenue and overall profitability.
- Assist in the evaluation and strategic planning of future hotel acquisitions.
- Participate in all and support all aspects of The Company’s Revenue Management processes and procedures.
- Establish and maintain meaningful external and internal relationships.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- College Degree in related discipline and/or prior revenue management or business analyst experience.
- Must have extensive experience using Microsoft Office products to format, analyze, and present large amounts of information effectively.
Work Environment and Context
- Required to sit for extended periods, lift up to 10 pounds, bend, reach, use hands and fingers to operate keyboard.
- This position can be based in Philadelphia corporate office or remote.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It