Business Development Analyst - Internship
Eisen is accepting applications for our Business Development Analyst Summer Internship program to work full-time in person at our Lansing, Michigan office.
The Eisen Student Programs Teams is looking for ambitious students to join us as a commercial intern, working on a core team to improve our commercial footprint and customer experience. We are seeking fast paced yet very organized talented individuals with a desire to work in a career track. Applicants must have the highest ethical standards, be naturally inclined to working in areas which require strong attention to detail. You should be able to multi-task and possess well-developed communication skills as well as analytical and critical thinking skills.
As a commercial intern, you will learn how Eisen handles its business development process. Working alongside a sales manager, your priority will be to work backwards from the customer, identifying how customers identify strategic sources, and how we can grow our brand to make it the primary source for strategic sourcing. Then you will use what you have learned and demonstrate it by pursuing new accounts and closing the sale before your internship is complete.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or finished studies max. 6 months ago
- Availability to work 40h/week
- Your priority will be to work backwards from the customer, identifying inputs to grow brands and improve their performance
- Develop analytical and problem-solving skills to support sales managers as well as clients in other functions, such as marketing
- Build an understanding of customer pain points, requirements, and potential value that can be delivered by advertising or working with distributor channels
- Identify target accounts using market data and industry intelligence
- Learn the advertising or channel services portfolio and the Eisen culture
- Identify opportunities to improve our products, services, processes, systems, and tools
- Pursue new accounts and close the sales
Commitment to work in a career opportunity, ambition, calm personality, well developed communication and interpersonal skills are essential to perform this internship. Some experience working in a structured, yet fast paced multi-tasking environment would be helpful.
If you have unique talents and feel you are a good fit, we would love to hear from you. Contact us immediately by sending us your resume , transcript, and the Eisen employment questionnaire.
Once we have your application, you can expect a call back within 7 days of your application date.
Internships web page: https://eisenusa.com/es/internships