2023 Riverside Micro Cap Summer Analyst
2023 Riverside Micro Cap Summer Analyst (undergraduate) - Cleveland or Los Angeles
The Riverside Company is a global private equity firm with over $14 billion in assets under management and an international portfolio of more than 140 portfolio companies. Riverside started as a one-person operation in 1988, and has grown to include offices in North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region staffed with more than 300 professionals. The Riverside Micro-Cap strategy (“RMCF”) targets investment in high-growth companies with less than $10 million of earnings across the United States and Canada. We have a fast-paced environment and a culture of openness. For more information, visit www.riversidecompany.com.
The Riverside Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and embraces the diversity of its people and encourages women and minorities to apply. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
The Summer Analyst reports to a Partner, with an assigned Associate or Senior Associate mentor, and works directly with the RMCF transacting deal teams to provide unique contributions to the private equity deal process. Summer Analysts will be uniquely positioned for success either within Riverside or for a role outside the firm. Only undergraduate students from the Class of 2024 will be considered for this role.
On the Job Experience You Will Gain:
- Opportunities to work side-by-side with investment professionals
- Participation in weekly investment committee meetings
- In-depth company and industry research
- Financial analyses and modeling
- Creation of investment memoranda
- Participation on calls with management of target acquisitions
- Execution of due diligence
Required and Desired Skills:
- Undergraduate student from the class of 2024
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and interpretative skills
- Confidence and initiative to take on and manage projects
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Demonstrated leadership in extracurricular activities
- Prior business internships a plus
- History of strong academic performance