Digital Product Analyst
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Digital Product Analyst - Hybrid
Sunbelt’s Digital Product Analyst is equipped for success so we can make it happen for our customers.
The Digital Product Analyst will be empowered to design, develop, and manage ongoing analysis of customer digital products and experiences. They will act as the subject matter expert of digital analytics and work cross functionally with Product, Design, Marketing, and Engineering to develop measurement strategies for new and existing products.
Education or experience that prepares you for success:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in digital analytics, digital marketing analytics, and/or eCommerce analytics
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities you may rely on:
- Product mindset and focus on actionable analytics, e.g., ability to surface signals in our data and work with Product/Design/Engineering to transform these into concrete tests
- Completing funnel analysis, deep diving into customer behavior throughout the journey and communication to stakeholder through quality storytelling
- Analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Firebase, HotJar is required
- Tag management through tools such as Google Tag Manager, Adobe DTM is required
- A/B, split testing tools such as VWO, Optimizely, Google Optimize is required
- Data visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau.
- Data analysis tools like SQL, Python, R or SAS
Safety is key to our culture: The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 25 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job. The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws.
We value an inclusive and diverse workplace: Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer — Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected class.
Columbia, SC Notification: This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
Gear up for an exciting career!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.