Digital Transformation Business Process Analyst (Early Career)
What will you do?
- Develop a thorough understanding of the customer and their expected digital journey moments while engaging with Schneider.
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders to understand key business goals and objectives for a new or existing process.
- Perform analysis: customer benchmarking; process mapping & design of current/future, detailing dependencies of connected applications, and potential level of effort. Identify risks and provide recommendations.
- Identify, analyze, and document business requirements into Business Requirements Documents (BRDs) in the form of User Stories, Functional Specs, Process Maps, or other formats as needed
- Act as a liaison between the business and technical teams to translate and communicate complex business problems into technical solutions.
- Work with testing, development and business stakeholders to validate business/systems requirements have been met.
- Define metrics, analysis, and dashboards required to measure success business processes.
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Prefer experience in applying and/or Certification in the following: CBAP, Lean Six Sigma, Agile, ITIL
- Expertise in process mapping applications: Visio, Lucidchart
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong professional and organizational skills, attention to detail, computer skills, and be able to work independently.
- Relevant BPA experience with highly matrixed environment (nice to have)
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Execution oriented, highly motivated problem-solver
- Excellent critical thinking skills