As a Scaled Operations Business Analyst you will be expected to develop, drive, and analyze existing and new operational workflows while building a strong understanding of the needs of the business from key stakeholders. Helping to define and measure the quality and effectiveness of the work is a major part of the role. You should be comfortable when asked to perform in depth analysis and research in a competent and efficient manner.
- Work cross-functionally with partners across Indeed to help solve their operational challenges
- Create and manage project plans to effectively communicate progress towards operational goals
- Develop best practices within Indeed for how to operationalize manual work with a focus on scale and efficiency
- Manage operational workflows directly with internal key stakeholders providing support for any questions or problems as they arise in real-time
- Develop and suggest process and performance improvements with key stakeholders to optimize workflows
- Responsible for the development and rollout of new workflows to test new pilots
- Good at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done; knows how to organize people and activities; understands how to separate and combine tasks into efficient work flow; knows what to measure and how to measure it; can see opportunities for synergy and integration where others can't; can simplify complex processes; gets more out of fewer resources.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Able to deliver clear and succinct interpretations of extensive research in a manner accessible to all relevant Indeed teams
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Learn quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Capability to validate and explain trends and results compared to outlined success metrics
- Pick up on technical things quickly; is good at learning new industry, company, product, or technical knowledge. Proficiency in manipulating data sets in SQL or equivalent and drawing insights from data.
- Must be organized, positive, proactive, and results-oriented
- Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn’t upset when things are up in the air; doesn’t have to finish things before moving on
- Use rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
To be considered, candidates must be authorized to work in the US for any employer.