Data & Reporting Analyst (REMOTE, USA)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for identifying and documenting operational business requirements and processes, including providing clarification on any requirement discrepancies.
- Extracts, tabulates, and analyzes data to support program activity and assists in Management decision making.
- Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to new processes, functionality, and/or proposed solutions within the department.
- Identify, analyze, and communicate all system and process defects.
- Work closely with business owners, Operations, users, and systems staff to improve business efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (IT, Data, Information Science, Math, Finance, Statistics etc.)
- At least three (3) years of analytical/technical work experience (business analyst, data analyst, data engineer, developer, etc). (preferred)
- Work experience with data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, Datawrapper etc.)
- SQL developer experience, writing code and creating content at an intermediate level.
- Ability to successfully prioritize and execute many complex tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Strong analytical/statistical skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.