Junior Data Analyst
We’re looking for a Junior Data Analyst who is passionate about information management and analytics and who can balance working independently and with a team to achieve our clients’ goals. The Junior Data Analyst designs, implements and maintains a range of data-oriented systems such as marketing databases, operational processes and analytical reports and dashboards.
- Meet with clients to understand their business, goals and data analysis requirements and design analytical solutions that meet those requirements.
- Create reports, visualizations, dashboards using business intelligence tools such as Tableau CRM, Salesforce reports and dashboards, Microsoft Power BI, and general tools such as databases and advanced MS Excel functions.
- Implement queries using data relationships, aggregate functions, converting datatypes, and creating complex logic to achieve the require data results.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Develop automated processes to prepare and transform data using best-in-class automation tools.
- Implement basic to advanced data mining (artificial intelligence) formulas and algorithms such as prediction scoring.
- Document data mapping specifications and assist team members with general database requests.
- Create diagrams for technical users such as data flow, entity-relationship, sequence diagrams, and other visual aids used to communicate business data requirements.
- Maintain data quality by implementing quality reporting processes and executing data clean-up procedures.
- Collaboratively assist clients and other Cobalto team members as required.
Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in data analytics, engineering, business administration (i.e. accounting, investments, economics or marketing), social sciences, or computer or information systems, with 1+ years of analytical experience.
- Proficiency with SQL, R, Python or other query/programming languages
- Experience creating reports with a business intelligence tool (ex. Tableau or Power BI)
- Experience with raw data formats such as CSV, JSON, and XML
- Microsoft Excel advanced functions like VLookup and Microsoft Access
- Salesforce – Salesforce Platform and Marketing Cloud*
- Microsoft Power Platform*
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology
* Self-study is required however training for certifications is also provided.
- Inquisitive and Analytical
- Writing (English and Spanish)
- Project management
Cobalto is growing fast in San Juan, Puerto Rico. We are a consulting company that uses Digital Marketing, CRM Technology and Advanced Analytics to help companies reach their sales, customer and ROI targets. Through partnerships with Salesforce.com and Microsoft, we implement technology that helps companies grow their businesses by strengthening customer relationships. Cobalto uses Analytics and AI, including bot technologies, to help companies understand and interact better with their customers.
Our team is a diverse mix of strategists, techies, analysts, creatives and client advocates who work together with one thing in mind: getting results for our clients. Our clients include local and multinational companies such as Banco Popular, Triple-S, Chubb Insurance and Plaza Las Americas, among others.
We are passionate about customer success. We believe in win-win relationships and creating value for our customers. Our culture is driven by continuous improvement and learning at all levels. We constantly strive to be better than yesterday. We understand that only through teamwork and the mix of our varied abilities do we help our clients succeed.
You should apply if you want to:
- Acquire the skills most sought after: Cloud Computing, AI, Advanced Analytics, CRM, Digital Marketing and Payments.
- Be part of the digital transformation of best-in-class clients.
- Learn from a team that is experienced in new technologies.
- Want to work in San Juan, Puerto Rico at a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company that is growing locally and abroad.