Join the nation’s leader in second-look finance servicing as our Process Analyst!
As a Process Analyst you will be pivotal member of the File Movement team at Genesis Financial Solutions. We’re looking for an entry level team member to help us advance, maintain, and support our file movement practice. You will be responsible for collecting requirements, developing, maintaining, and supporting all aspects of our file movement environment to ensure high quality on time delivery of mission critical data throughout the enterprise.
As our Process Analyst, you will:
- Be willing to learn and share your learnings with others as appropriate.
- Responsible for gathering business and system requirements for the integration and maintenance of file related workflows in our environment.
- Proactively manage delivery expectations providing timely information to supervisors, co-workers, customers, and partners.
- Deliver timely promotion of high quality new and updated workflows into production environments.
- Act as a liaison between your customers and third-party delivery vendors for assigned projects proactively sharing current state and delivery expectations.
- Become a file processing subject matter expert as Genesis.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues while recommending and implementing long term solutions to prevent future occurrences.
- Plan and work independently to prioritize and complete assigned tasks and projects on time.
- Provide support, in rotation, for file movement processing including weekend and afterhours.
- Respond cordially and professionally when working with customers and teammates.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or a combination of equivalent education and work experience.
- Analytical thinking, attention to detail, highly organized, with the ability to work independently within a team.
- Ability to gather technical business requirements and integrate new and updated workflows into existing IT processes.
- Exposure with MOVEit, Azure Data Factory, SFTP, and Encryption techniques a strong plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
What’s In It for You:
- Robust health insurance including individual and family Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Peace of mind with Life and AD&D Insurance
- Protect yourself with company paid Long-Term Disability
- Save on taxes with Flexible Spending Accounts
- Relax and recharge with Paid Time Off (PTO) Program; plus 6 paid holidays and 1 paid floating holiday.
- Financial health with 401k plus employer match up to 4%
- We invest in your future through Tuition Reimbursement and ongoing Learning & Development
- Take care of your well-being through Wellness perks
Genesis Financial Solutions is one of the nation’s largest non-prime credit card servicing businesses. We serve almost 3 million consumers through two channels: Private Label Credit Card Servicing and direct-to-consumer MasterCard options that we service on behalf of our issuing bank partners. We specialize in second-look finance servicing for consumers who are turned down by a prime lender yet are just slightly below the prime threshold. We are a company of seasoned consumer finance professionals who believe that everyone deserves the opportunity for both quality credit financing, and the chance to rebuild their credit. With our help, non-prime consumers can buy quality products and services without depleting their savings account.
Genesis Financial Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.