Investment Banking Analyst
Zachary Scott is an independent middle market investment banking firm providing financial advisory for mergers, acquisitions, restructurings, and financings of privately-held businesses. Founded in 1991, our goal has been to be a trustworthy partner and advisor for privately-held business owners and managers to help them access capital sources, execute strategic acquisitions, and monetize the equity value they have created.
Zachary Scott is seeking an analyst to join its office in downtown Seattle. The analyst will support the team as a generalist working across a variety of industry verticals, playing an integral role in the execution of a broad range of transactions for both our sell- and buy-side advisory practices. Zachary Scott offers analysts the opportunity to work closely with senior bankers on small, 2–4 person deal teams. Analysts are trusted with a high degree of responsibility from the outset, working across the entirety of the deal cycle on multiple types of projects and pitches, interacting with current and prospective clients and other transaction professionals.
At Zachary Scott we put our people front and center. Our commitment to partnership, mentorship, and genuine community has always been the blueprint for our company culture and our working relationships. Our teammates come from all walks of life, bringing multidimensional backgrounds and unique perspectives to our ensemble approach. As a team, we think that mindset is just as important as skill set.
• Perform industry, market, and company specific research from relevant sources
• Prepare marketing materials for financings, M&A, or strategic alternatives
• Generate ideas and analytical materials in support of client meetings
• Complete detailed financial and quantitative analysis
• Prepare financial models and valuation analyses
• Support due diligence on new and existing client relationships
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• BA or equivalent, ideally with an emphasis in finance/accounting
• Advanced knowledge with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Proficiency and demonstrated experience with financial modeling and valuation analyses
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Strong quantitative, analytical, and visual presentation skills
• Please send your resume and cover letter to Zachary Scott Recruiting at email@example.com
• The interview process includes an initial phone screen and multiple rounds of virtual interviews
• Zachary Scott offers employees a hybrid, at-home/in-office work schedule. This role is not eligible for permanent virtual status. Interested candidates should live locally or plan to relocate to the Seattle, WA area upon hiring
• We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas
• Zachary Scott is an Equal Opportunity Employer