Are you one who really believes in detail and process-driven work? Do you love working with various teams in successfully completing operations?
Are you passionate about being on a winning team, and stepping up to challenges in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment?
If you are looking for a role where you can make an immediate impact on customer relationships, your professional career, and have the ability to create real business outcomes, you may have just found your dream job, and better yet… your DREAM company.
With our core values in mind and over 100 combined years of experience, Neon Logistics is well known for the perfect blend of customer care, technology reliance, and appreciation for our team members. Honesty and Transparency are felt through our transactions and shown in every part of our business. Our culture of discipline and accountability to our customer experience is fostered by building a sense of community.
Our mission is to connect the world by moving essential goods to desired destinations. Through our experience, we make our customers' lives easier and provide a personal development platform for our team members to grow in life exponentially.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our Procurement/ Carrier team as Operations Executives. You will be working in a fast-paced environment that rewards hard-working individuals. Operations Executives communicate with drivers, dispatchers, and Sales Executives on a daily basis to service our customer needs.
Operations Executives love to:
- Handle the entire process of the operational plan
- Qualifying and building a network of reliable carriers
- Schedule pick-ups and deliveries, build shipments with reliable carriers in our internal software
- Frequently negotiate rates and work with our team on billing tasks
- Working cross-functionally with external and internal teams to communicate with drivers, dispatchers, and the Sales team to execute the operation
What is required for the role?
- Previous experience working in Customer Service, Sales, Operations, or Planning
- Strong written and verbal communication, negotiation, and decision-making skills
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to multitask, time manage and prioritize work autonomously
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, communications, or similar field preferred
- Must be located in Arizona or willing to relocate as this is an in-person opportunity
What makes Neon the best place to be?
- Work alongside energetic, hard-working, industry-leading experts who are passionate about the work they do
- The opportunity to launch your career in a fast-growth start-up with unlimited advancement opportunities
- Highly competitive, industry-leading commission pay structure, and opportunity for uncapped compensation
- One of a kind, six-week in-depth training program, and continuous learning and development opportunities
- A dynamic, agile, upbeat, team-oriented work environment and a celebratory culture that puts our customers and people first
- Full range benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401k options