Data Analyst II
Join our team as a Data Analyst II and you will help leading consumer brands use data and technology to discover insights, improve decision-making, and transform their businesses.
Join our team as a Data Analyst and you will help leading consumer brands use data and technology to discover insights, improve decision-making, and transform their businesses.
As a Data Analyst at Stackline, you will use your experience to analyze and glean insights from massive data pipelines, as we process, ingest and cleanse over a billion data points each week. You will be working closely with Data Scientists and Product Management teams to deliver high quality data products. This is a very hands-on analytical role, where a large part of your time is spent performing mathematical deep-dives across our diverse array of datasets.
- Conduct end-to-end analyses on datasets across our business.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify new opportunities requiring the use of modern analytical techniques.
- Utilize analytical techniques to design algorithms for outlier detection.
- Use existing insights and develop new strategies to drive the product strategy.
- B.S./B.A. in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, or another technical field.
- Demonstrated experience with Python and SQL.
- 2+ year of direct industry work experience in one or more of the following areas: data science, data analytics or data engineering.
- 2+ year experience with statistics and probability, particularly their application in systems analysis and operations research.
- Prior experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop or Spark.
- Prior experience using machine learning tools such as Tensorflow or sklearn.
- Demonstrated experience designing and building new ideas, working closely with technical teams from concept generation through implementation.
- Experience working in a startup, retail, digital advertising, or e-commerce environment.