Associate Event Producer
Bisnow is looking for someone with 0 - 1 years of Commercial Real Estate (including property management) experience or Live Event Production (identifying key topics/ prospecting speakers) experience. This position will report into the Chicago office 2 - 3 days per week - hybrid remote role. (145 S Wells St Floor 18 60606)
BISNOW is an industry leading, vertically integrated B2B platform serving the trillion dollar commercial real estate industry across North America, Canada, the UK and Ireland.
Our mission is to inform, connect and advance the commercial real estate community to do more business. From events and news to marketing services, talent solutions and now DaaS, BISNOW reaches millions of all-digital readers as well as thousands of event attendees, speakers, sponsors, advertisers and businesses looking to do more deals within CRE.
Operating in almost 50 MSA’s across North America, the UK and Europe, we tend to think globally, but strive to connect people hyper-locally.
- Become an expert in all aspects of the Production Ten Pillars:
- Commercial Real Estate
- Local Market Players
- Production Workflow
- Production Core Skills: Fact Finders, Prep Calls, Databasing, Communications
- Increasing Speaker Invite Conversion Rates
- Hitting Event Targets (Ticket Revenue + Sponsorship Revenue)
- Bisnow’s Mission
- Bisnow’s Vision
- Bisnow’s Values
- Extreme Ownership
- Establish and maintain relationships with CRE executives within all asset classes and sectors of our target markets.
- Drive event content by conducting in-depth research to source top speakers and trends for our digital and in-person commercial real estate event.
- Prospect new speakers to build a strong pipeline for our senior-level production team.
- Connect with speaker prospects using phone and email strategies.
- Assist senior-level Event Producers in an effort to build sponsor-friendly programs that ultimately align with the interest of Bisnow’s client base.
- Constantly brainstorm and bring fresh and relevant event topics that adapt to trends within the industry to senior-level Event Producers.
- Understand both individual and larger team KPIs and position yourself to hit, if not exceed said KPIs on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Document daily activities in Salesforce.
- Work closely with the sales team to accelerate our sales cycle and to extend reach into targetMarkets.
- Work with a positive, cross functional team on an everyday basis to make certain of successfulcontent, sponsorship, marketing and financial performance of each event within your portfolio.
- Participate with enthusiasm in all events, activities and training sessions that are asked of you by your Dojo (office) leader, Senior Event Producer and/or Head of Event Production.
What are we looking for?
- 0 - 1 years of production, commercial real estate or property management experience
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven, with project management and meticulous organizational skills
- Ability to manage, develop and launch multiple projects under time sensitive deadlines
- Great teammate with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on, roll up your sleeves worth ethic -- jump into projects as needed and the initiative to notice a need and offer assistance where applicable.
- Tenacity is expected
- Commitment to accuracy, quality, consistency and transparency
- Creativity and a healthy sense of humor
- Flexibility and the ability to handle situations creatively
- Receptive to feedback and open to constructive criticism
- Ability to work in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated interest in commercial real estateInnate hustle, raw intelligence, infectious enthusiasm and intellectual curiosity
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious
- Never give up attitude, positive mental state of mind and strong desire to be challenged on a daily basis.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation structure!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance - effective the 1st of the month following your start date.
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance - this includes maternity and paternity leaves as well.
- 401K Profit Sharing Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- 7 days paid sick leave
- 9 paid Holidays
- Referral Bonus Program
- Pet Friendly Offices
- You’ll get to work with incredibly smart, passionate, driven, ambitious, kind, caring and mindful people and will rarely experience an overload of policies, bureaucracy or toxicity (the latter, we do not tolerate).
Before applying, please read our values below. Our values describe and give insight into our culture. If you do not share the same values, this role will not be a mutually beneficial fit. If you do share these values and want to apply, we encourage you to do so.
Our values demand that we be curious, self-aware, fearless, consistent. We say yes to seemingly insurmountable challenges because we dare ourselves to push further. And we go the distance because we are individually and collectively entrepreneurial, always asking: Why can’t it be done? We find a way because we care more than the competition. We embrace team and disown ego. We are ruthlessly disciplined and unabashedly kind. We unreservedly challenge the status quo and vigorously fight for new levels of excellence. We believe the difference between good and great is exceptional communication. We obsess over creating value for our team and our customers. We push ourselves and our industry to be more inclusive, to champion diversity and to fight racism, gender bias and all forms of inequality. We never peak. We never quit. We never have excuses. We own our failures and we commit to being smarter and stronger because of them. We give our best today and even better tomorrow. We are here to win.