JLL’s Hotels & Hospitality Group is currently seeking a highly motivated and qualified individual with relevant hospitality/real estate work experience to join our Investment Sales team as an Analyst.
- Support Hotels & Hospitality team members in securing listings, marketing and closing of real estate transactions.
- Input financial data from P&L statements into valuation models.
- Under supervision of senior team members, develop pro forma financial projections.
- Under supervision of senior team members, complete preliminary asset valuations using discounted cash flow, income capitalization, leveraged IRR, comparable sales and construction cost techniques.
- Gather, compile and present economic and demographic data in formats pertinent to real estate transactions.
- Assist in all aspects of preparing presentations, offering materials and miscellaneous reports.
- Abstracting legal documents.
- Communicating with and coordinating work of third-party vendors (graphic and web designers) in connection with preparation of offering materials and presentations.
- Under the supervision of senior project team members, facilitate transaction due diligence process.
- BA/BS degree in Business Finance, Hotel Administration and/or Real Estate Finance
- Strong record of academic achievement
- Demonstrated quantitative skills
- Hospitality-industry specific work experience, preferably in valuations or general consulting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently while also maintaining rapport with a team
- Ability to work within formal reporting relationships
- Flexibility to work after normal business hours and on weekends as needed
- Strong computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to travel domestically