Product Management Intern - Supply Chain
Title: Product Management Intern
Department: MEP Content
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability. From purpose-built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware, and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation, and logistics. For more information about Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB), visit www.trimble.com
Job Description - Product Management Intern
Technical Product Management Interns are responsible for assisting the Product Manager in completing tasks related to product management, and in new product development within our Supply Chain Solutions.
- Assisting in the gathering of product feedback from active and potential customers.
- Documenting pain points, needs & requirements of customers and research candidates
- Gathering customer requirements / problem statements and transforming them into deliverable feature workflows.
- Organizing meetings and updating project tracking software.
- Interacting in the Agile environment, including creating Jira tickets, performing user acceptance testing, and attending grooming and sprint planning sessions.
- Supporting all aspects of the product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Learning and utilizing product analytic tools - specifically Gainsight.
- Preparing and maintaining the product roadmap which defines product enhancements for short- and long-term releases.
- apping product features to facilitate and support software migrations.
- Experience with data analytics
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent documentation and organization skills
- Ability to work independently
- Supply chain knowledge /background
- Currently pursuing a degree in Supply Chain or a similar field
The expected dates for this internship are between August and December 2022. Alternate start and end dates and part-time work can be considered for top candidates.
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D
Trimble provides the following compensation range and general description of other compensation and benefits that it in good faith believes it might pay and/or offer for this position. This compensation range is based on a full time schedule. Trimble reserves the right to ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and offer additional benefits and other compensation, depending on circumstances not related to an applicant’s sex or other status protected by local, state, or federal law
Hiring Range (hourly):
Trimble offers comprehensive core benefits that include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Time off plans and retirement plans. Most of our businesses also offer tax savings plans for health, dependent care and commuter expenses as well as Paid Parental Leave and Employee Stock Purchase Plan.