Stream is a fully integrated commercial real estate firm covering leasing, property management, development, construction management, investment sales, and investment management across the industry. Founded in 1996, Stream has grown from two co-founders in Dallas, Texas to more than 1,100 talented individuals in 14 offices across the nation. Our regional offices include Atlanta, Austin, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Fort Worth, Greater Los Angeles, Houston, Nashville, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, and Washington D.C.
Stream’s Investment Management Platform is fully integrated with the service platform and utilizes expertise from Stream’s local offices to review all relevant and available information to make investment decisions based on real-time supply and demand fundamentals. Across five discretionary equity funds, the Investment Management Platform includes 15 investment professionals focused on acquisitions, asset management, portfolio management, capital markets, accounting and reporting, investor relations, and construction management.
As an Analyst on the Investment Management team, you will be responsible in executing underwriting, financing, acquisitions, asset management, and dispositions, and will work directly with Stream’s leadership and experienced industry veterans daily. This position presents an opportunity for an exceptional candidate to take on an increasing amount of responsibility in a growing investment platform within Stream Realty Partners.
- Perform extensive underwriting and detailed quantitative analyses for prospective investments throughout each of Stream’s markets
- Research market conditions, analyze market data, and assist in due diligence through closing
- Assist in the preparation of investment memos summarizing strategic acquisitions and developments for Investment Committee and quarterly investment summaries for investors
- Interface with brokers, lenders, partners, and various third-party agents throughout the investment lifecycle
- Work directly with asset managers to support capital management, monthly budgeting, and leasing strategy & decisions
- Assist with quarterly and annual reporting requirements, as well as mid-year and year-end valuations
- 1 to 2 years of investment real estate experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Detail-oriented with exceptional analytical and organizational skills, strong oral and written communication
- Keen interest in the commercial real estate industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication abilities, and creative problem solver
- Strong Excel with proven modeling abilities
- Proficiency in Argus preferred
- Knowledge or understanding of finance and capital markets