Area Manager - Day Shift
PACCAR is a Fortune 200 company established in 1905. PACCAR is a global industry leader in the design and manufacture of premium quality commercial vehicles and engines. PACCAR commercial vehicles are sold worldwide under the Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF nameplates. PACCAR distributes aftermarket truck parts to its dealers through a worldwide network of Parts Distribution Centers. Finance and leasing subsidiaries facilitate the sale of PACCAR products in many countries worldwide. PACCAR manufactures and markets industrial winches under the Braden, Carco and Gearmatic nameplates. PACCAR maintains exceptionally high standards of quality for all of its products; they are well engineered, highly customized for specific applications and sell in the premium segments of their markets where they have a reputation for superior performance and pride of ownership.
Dynacraft, a PACCAR Company, is headquartered in McKinney, TX. a suburb of Dallas. Dynacraft is a diversified global manufacturer of PACCAR medium- and heavy-duty truck parts sold under Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF nameplates. For fifty years Dynacraft has provided the company’s truck divisions and PACCAR Parts division with high quality components, subassemblies, and specialized services. Dynacraft has production facilities in Louisville, KY and McKinney, TX.
The Area Manager will reside at the McKinney, TX location and report to an Assistant Plant Manager. The Area Manager is responsible for assisting in the development of the strategic direction for the Plant in support of Dynacraft’s vision and goals as well as supporting the Truck Plants and Aftermarket Department.
Job Functions / Responsibilities:
- Must be flexibility to support other shifts as needed
- Be able to work 10 hours days minimum
- Manage supervisors and day-to-day production operations.
- Provide consistent and reliable supervision of personnel; assign duties in accordance with established schedules and customer requirements.
- Provide MDC Plant management with timely information regarding changes in assigned workloads or staffing requirements.
- Train and evaluate performance of direct reports; provide regular feedback; prepare employee evaluations; recommend disciplinary action as may be appropriate.
- Assure that all Dynacraft Standards are maintained throughout all operations.
- These include but are not limited to Safety, Quality, Efficiency, Process and Procedural standards.
- Perform other projects and assignments as may be required.
- Experience with SAP/RF Operations preferred.
- Experience managing supervisor level positions preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree, supplemented with a minimum of two-year production/distribution supervisory experience is required.
- Master’s Degree and Six Sigma Certification desired.
Additional Job Board Information:
- PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.
- This employer uses e-Verify.