Provides high quality, timely development and on-time input to solutions for service delivery, managed services, or implementation oriented client projects. Assignments typically require basic analysis and problem solving with an emphasis on meeting IQVIA services/delivery commitments to clients. Contributes to meeting client satisfaction objectives.
• Assists with the review and analysis of client requirements/problems.
• Develops detailed documentation and specifications.
• Performs basic quantitative or qualitative analyses to identify issues and develop solutions.
• Assists Analysts and Consultants in design and structures of presentations.
• Develops a basic knowledge of services and consulting methodologies and the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry.
• Starts to develop an awareness of IQVIA technology solutions.
• Engagement based responsibilities are assigned and closely managed by Consultants, Engagement Managers or Principals.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1-3 years of related experience preferred
• Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
• Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction, and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline.
• Knowledge of consulting methods, tools and techniques, related to one’s functional area.
• Knowledge of current events and developments within an industry and major competitors.
• Knowledge and understanding of the marketplace.
• Knowledge of professional/trade associations, key people and companies.
• Effective time management skills.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status