COMPANY: Four Corners Property Trust (NYSE: FCPT)
POSITION TITLE: Operations Manager
LOCATION: Mill Valley (San Francisco MSA), California
Four Corners Property Trust (“FCPT” or the “Company”) was launched in 2015 and is a ~$3 billion (enterprise value) publicly traded net-lease REIT with over 950 portfolio properties in 47 states. FCPT has a dynamic start-up environment with the backing and stability of a well-capitalized, investment-grade rated balance sheet. FCPT focuses on restaurant and retail real-estate, having acquired ~500 properties (1 Billion of assets) over the past five years (average of closing 1-2 new properties per week).
FCPT seeks an exceptional candidate to join their 30-person team as Manager of Operations. You will work closely with the Executive Management Team to help them grow, scale, and run the business more effectively. The successful candidate will ensure streamlined activities within the organization based on the priorities of the Executive Management Team. This position will report directly to and work closely with the Chief Transaction Officer. In addition, you will regularly interact with executive leadership (including the CEO, the CFO, and the CAcctO) and FCPT Board members.
While no prior experience with net lease or REITs is required, having a strong passion for learning all aspects of the business and becoming part of the team is necessary. The culture of FCPT encourages and emphasizes personal and professional growth for all employees and understands the importance of work-life balance. FCPT provides competitive compensation with a comprehensive benefits package, including equity.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Establish, coordinate and manage timelines for Company projects and priorities, and develop and manage systems for tracking progress for such projects and priorities to ensure transparency and accountability across teams. Current examples:
o Implementation and management of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) programs
o Assist with implementation of software and data systems, including updating current systems with historical data, to centralize and institutionalize Company information to increase efficiency and accessibility across departments
o Planning and managing conference and convention schedules to maximize the impact of attendance and meetings of FCPT team members
· Develop agendas and coordinate materials for executive and certain other Company meetings and drive the operational rhythm of the Company based on priorities of the Executive Management Team and the annual Company calendar
· Proactively identify opportunities and implement solutions to increase effectiveness & efficiency at the Company and act as a thought partner for the Executive Management Team to discuss and develop ideas
· Work cross-functionally to plan, organize and execute ESG programs and collect and manage ESG data
· Partner with HR on strategic talent, headcount needs, and hiring plans, including Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives, as well as focus on and develop culture and employee development
· Manage and oversee daily operations of the office
· Special projects as necessary
· Occasional travel may be required; potentially up to four to six trips per year
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· 3+ years' experience and a Masters in Business Administration or related field preferred; experience in business analytics and information systems is a bonus
· Principal qualification is professional experience as a dynamic manager in a high-functioning and complex environment
· Strong situational leadership using insightful judgment, managing conflict, and fostering open communication
· This is a job for a “do-er” – someone who gains professional satisfaction from getting the job done at the highest possible level
· To be intellectually curious, exceptionally organized, analytical, and attentive to detail
· Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills, and excellent research, writing, and editing skills
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to write and present in a manner appropriate for executive- and director-level communications
· Proven ability to work effectively under pressure and with limited supervision and to manage, prioritize, and complete multiple, time-sensitive projects
· To have sound judgment and always act with ethical standards, respect confidentiality, and a high degree of professionalism.
· To be comfortable with software and technology and have experience with MS Office applications (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), Teams, WebEx, Box, Asana, etc.
FCPT is an equal opportunity employer. We foster a culture of diversity and inclusion for all employees that respects individuals for their strengths, points of view, and experiences. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination and harassment against team members, applicants for employment, individuals providing services in the workplace pursuant to a contract, unpaid interns and volunteers based on their actual or perceived: race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex and gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender identity and gender expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), age (40 and over), sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, and any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law (collectively referred to as "protected characteristics").