Scientific Programmer Analyst
Tyto has openings to work on different aspects of state-of-the-art modeling and simulation activities. The jobs will include technical research and analysis, programming, software engineering, modeling complex systems, and algorithm development on existing and new programs. The position is in the Santa Barbara, CA office. The successful applicant will work with a team of scientists, engineers, and software specialists to produce innovative new capabilities and services based on existing products and application suite. Salary will be competitive based on qualifications and experience.
We are actively looking for applicants with the following:
- Individuals with strong technical fundamentals from computer science, physics, engineering,
mathematics, related fields.
- BS/BA or higher level of degree
- Ability to successfully work in a team environment and possess excellent oral and written
- Some US travel by commercial air may be required to attend meetings and present project results.
- Applicant must be a US Citizen and willing to apply for security clearance and successfully secure required DoD clearances.
- Strong programming skills, C++ and object-oriented experience, problem solving approach development, requirements analysis, software and technical testing, reading and writing documentation, proposal writing, and generating high content visualizations.
- Experience with electro-optical sensors and systems, radar systems, satellite operations and communications, or cyber security. MS Office and Visual Studio experience a plus.
- A BS/BA or higher degree in a related field
- Limited Travel. Ability to travel as needed
- Ability to work on site at the Santa Barbara, CA location.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
About Tyto Athene
Tyto is an IT services and solutions company that provides mission-focused digital transformation to enhance the client experience and enable them to achieve desired outcomes. Tyto's services and solutions embody its domain expertise in four major Technology domains: Network Modernization, Hybrid Cloud, Cyber Security, and Enterprise IT. Tyto offers a broad range of service delivery models including design/install projects, Managed Services, and 'As-a-Service'. With over fifty years of experience, Tyto supports Defense, Intelligence, Space, National Security, Civilian, Health and Public Safety clients across the United States and around the globe.