Data Analyst - Pricing
SupplyHouse.com, an e-commerce heating, plumbing, and HVAC supply company, is searching for a Pricing Analyst to join our Finance Team. If you are looking for a career that will allow you to develop and implement pricing strategies in order to enhance the success of a company, we want to hear from you!
This is a remote-based role within select states in the United States. At this time, we are only able to employ those located in the following states: Florida, Georgia, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Washington.
This position will require travel to our NY office headquarters for up to four times per year for internal meetings and team-building activities. The cost of travel for employees out of the area will be covered by the company. Additionally, our offices are always available for staff to use as much as desired.
A company laptop and other necessary equipment will be provided along with a $250 stipend for your work from home space.
Role Type: Full-Time, Exempt
Location: Remote (Florida, Georgia, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Washington)
Salary: $70,000 – $90,000 (Annually)
- Use margins, pricing trends, and competition analysis to price out new & reprice on-site products for sustainable growth
- Authorize price reductions for sales promotions and set discounted pricing for contractor loyalty program
- Ensure compliance with minimum advertised price (MAP) policies set forth by manufacturers and prepare MAP violation report to help vendors maintain a fair competition environment
- Run the pricing automation tool weekly and adjust parameters in the tool to align with the company business goal
- Generate regular analytical reports to monitor key business metrics for better pricing decisions
- Conduct individual sales and margin analyses to follow up major pricing strategy changes, evaluate the changes and further adjust actions if the analyses suggest so
- Attend interdepartmental meetings regularly and provide insights from pricing perspective
- Handle price complaints from customers and make systematic adjustments on pricing strategies when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Marketing, Finance, other quantitative fields, or related Business degree
- Proficient Excel skills and basic SQL knowledge
- Excellent analytical abilities and attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, reprioritize as needed and work as a team
- Ability to take feedbacks and constantly improve work quality
- Master’s degree in the above fields
- Knowledge on Python/R or other massive data/statistical software
- Data visualization skills in BI tool such as Tableau or Power BI
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
Why work with us:
- We have awesome benefits – We offer 401k with company match, 100% company-paid medical insurance, optional dental and vision add-ons, life insurance, vacation, and sick days.
- We promote a work/life balance – We value your time! We encourage a healthy separation between your professional and personal life with our flex-time work policy and health & wellness initiatives that allow employees to feel refreshed and recharged.
- We give back – We provide many virtual opportunities to help our local communities such as our Adopt-a-Family initiative, fundraising initiatives for trade schools, and mentorship programs with local schools.
- We stay engaged – We maintain our company culture in a remote setting with engaging virtual events including our Core Values Weeks, Employee Appreciation Day, optional Out-of-Office Monthly Events, and virtual clubs. Look out for our Football Knockout Pool, Book Club, and Craft Nights!
- We listen – We encourage collaboration, feedback, and new ideas through our monthly town halls, departmental team lunches, and regular check-ins with upper management. It is our priority to make sure you enjoy coming to work every day.
What our employees are saying:
- “The people here are amazing. In this tough phase of the pandemic, the people and the company have handled the situation very well. They take really good care of the team, and they always try to make sure employees stay in touch by organizing virtual events!” -Yash, IT Team
- “I love the teamwork, the caliber of people who are employed here, and the way everyone is so supportive, caring, and welcoming. This truly is a company that strives to grow and evolve and continue to be even better and is open to new ideas and innovative concepts from employees. You feel valued because your opinions are welcomed and encouraged. Your strengths are cultivated, and you feel real growth in your position.” -Katy, Customer Service Team
- “I enjoy working at SupplyHouse.com because they truly value generosity and the act of giving back to our community. With many being significantly affected by the pandemic, the company has gone to great lengths to not only be there for its employees, but also our surrounding communities. I’m looking forward to the day when we can do that again all together.” -Anna, HR Team
Check us out! https://www.supplyhouse.com/our-company
Please know that we are unable to sponsor work visas or temporarily hire candidates that are authorized to work for a defined period of time in their field of study for this position.