SAP.iO iXp Intern - Data Analytics/ UX Designer
About the SAP Internship Experience Program
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP
- Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs, and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
About the team
SAP.iO Venture Studio (sap.io/studio) is a launching a new employee-led startup intrapreneurship venture “Tax Eye by SAP” to build tax automation technology with a vision to simplify access to tax intelligence that will help enterprise users to make smart purchasing decisions with an objective to not overpay or underpay taxes and to optimize/reduce corporate Tax burden. We are a global team with a primary first focus on sales and use tax compliance in the USA.
What you’ll do:
Position title: SAP.iO Intern – Data Analytics UX Designer / Customer Engagement Associate
Location: Newtown Square, PA or Palo Alto, CA
Expected start date to end date: August 2022 – October 2022
In this role, you’ll:
- Engage with Tax Accountants, AR/AP Accountants, and other Tax stakeholders, understand their data analytics requirements to develop the ideal UX using SAP’s technologies (https://www.sap.com/products/analytics.html)
- Work alongside a team of experts to do customer requirements gathering, design, development, test, validate with customer and support scalability of the solution.
Who you are:
We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stay curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
- Had experience or had demonstrated interest in designing and building solutions using SAP Analytics Cloud or similar
- Had experience or had demonstrated interest working with enterprise software end-users, understanding their pain points, and designing the ideal user experience for data analytics
- Taxation and/or accounting domain expertise is a PLUS
- Students pursuing undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Information Technology or similar in an accredited US university
Follow @SAPiXp on Instagram and don’t miss anything about our experiences worldwide!