- Data Engineering. Work in multiple database environments using variety of programming languages. Recommend improvements. Maintain and review codebase. Collaborate with vendors, clients, and analysts.
- Data Warehousing and Architecture. Assess, plan, and maintain data optimized for business and security requirements. Assess requirements and apply relevant techniques to create robust architectures. Maintain databases to prevent disruptions.
- Data Pipelines. Maintain data sources to extract, transform, and load data from any data source. Construct pipelines that support data mining and data science projects. Optimize large-scale processing systems for performance and scalability.
- Process Improvement. Identify opportunities for enhance business and security requirements. Design and implement processes that improve quality, automate tasks, and develop standard practices. Identify performance issues.
- Automation. Improve the OIG's use of data and analysis. Investigate new technologies and practices where relevant. Dive into data and pinpoint tasks to eliminate manual participation with automation using Cloudera NiFi.
- Software and Programming. Recommend new software solutions. Apply a variety of programming languages to meet software and business needs. Understand data warehousing platforms, big data software, and project management applications.