Howmet Fastening Systems is seeking a Business Analyst to Assist in Financial & inventory modeling; Data management, consolidation & analysis; Report preparation in our Chain Supply Department.
We have one position in our Howmet Fastening Systems in our distribution facility in Simi Valley, CA. and one in one of our Manufacturing Facilities in Carson, CA.
Howmet is a company that promotes and develops from within with worldwide opportunities. If you are interested in a career with our facility, we encourage you to apply.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Maintain planning tools, i.e.: Surplus/Deficit model, Deficit to Release model, Customer Demand & Consumption model (AMU).
- Assist in developing methodologies, tools, and processes to manage new projects, i.e.: JIT, Inventory Management, and other logistic/ Supply Chain programs.
- Improve processes for generating and managing complex models, financial data, and reports.
- Enhance quality of planning tools to improve inventory control and turns.
- Generate and analyze customer daily and weekly reports, i.e.: Inventory, Demand/Consumption, Min & Max inventory levels, Supply/Manufacturing Backlog, and Lead-time.
- Generate and analyze Key Performance Indicators, inventory, and shipping/financial data.
- Extract and prepare data from multiple databases to support contract and customer evaluations.
- Interface with all AFS Sites in planning and scheduling functions.
- Prepare and analyze data for monthly Operation Reviews.
· Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university.
· 2 years minimum related experience
· Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
· This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
· Knowledge in sales or customer related roles in aerospace fasteners or related industry.
· Proficiency in MS Office applications such as Excel, Access, Word.
· Excellent operational and financial analysis skills.
· Strong interpretation skills.
· Excellent spreadsheet and other software application skills.
· Capable of handling multiple database systems and complex data compilation.
· Sound understanding of manufacturing planning, logistics, and operations.
· Good communication skills.