Billing - Field Support Specialist (Carrier)
Field Support Specialist - Billing
5900 Northwoods Business Pkwy, Charlotte, NC, 28269 USA
Carrier is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems, leading to safer, smarter, sustainable, and high-performance buildings.
The Billing Operations Specialist role will primarily perform tasks associated with the billing process for North America Field Service. Working on a team to create and extend invoices to customers for work accomplished by our field and branch offices.
- Execute customer billing tasks, initiating with the completion/closure of the service order and extending through invoice delivery to the customer
- Address corrections and customer disputes as needed, providing regular updates to the customer
- Support collection actions as required
- Deliver to established performance metrics
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the billing process
- Key Skills / Behaviors / Experiences
- Demonstrate and build deep process expertise
- Meet or exceed customer expectations
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement
- Demonstrate financial acumen
- Two years of work experience in a business environment
- Experience in customer service preferred
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office Suite, ServiceMax, Salesforce, and SAP
- A bachelor's degree in Business or other related field is preferred but not required.