Financial Analyst III
How to Apply
You must apply at https://bit.ly/3R6sjLR by July 19, 2022 at midnight EST to be considered.
NCDOT is a Great Place to Work.
Don't take our word for it. Read what our people are saying at https://bit.ly/NCDOTGreatPlaceToWork.
We are the highest rated state agency for employee satisfaction on Glassdoor with 200+ reviews.
Salary: $55,518 - $97,157
We are hiring an experienced Financial Analyst to join our Funds Administration team.
In this role, you will:
- Plan, develop, test, and validate statistical forecast models and complex databases.
- Direct generation of detailed projections and financial reports in SAP, BI, SAS, Access, and Excel using extensive and complex data sets.
- Plan, develop, and direct the use of analytical forecasting tools and financial reports to advise our Financial Planning Committee (FPC) consisting of Executive Leadership, Chief Engineers, Chief Financial Officers, and other NCDOT division heads.
What You Bring
- Thorough knowledge of descriptive statistics, inferential statistics, time series forecasting, multiple regression forecasting, and systems accounting.
- Thorough knowledge of public sector finance and the financing of public sector capital projects.
- Considerable experience with accounting software.
- Experience defining and developing complex forecasting models and procedures.
- Experience working independently, assessing priorities, and taking initiative to solve problems without waiting for supervision.
- Computer skills in SAP, BI, SAS, Microsoft Access, and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent verbal and narrative communication skills to engage senior leadership and other stakeholders.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors degree in accounting, banking, finance, business administration, economics, or a related discipline, and
- 3+ years of relevant experience; or
- An equivalent combination of training and experience.
Call me: Carla Williamson at 919.707.4200.
Connect to NCDOT Careers on
See all NCDOT jobs at: https://bit.ly/ncdotjobs