Customer Service Representative ***In-Office / Remote****
CR&R Incorporated is one of Southern California's most innovative and successful waste and recycling collection companies, serving more than 3 million people and over 25,000 businesses throughout Orange, Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Imperial and Riverside counties. In addition, we also have operations in AZ, CO, NV, OR, UT, and WA. Thanks to groundbreaking technologies and pioneering reclamation programs, we are able to recycle over 500,000 tons of materials each year, creating cleaner communities, reducing air and water pollution, conserving landfill space and extending our natural resources. We're striving to make your neighborhood a better place to live!
For more information about being a part of the CR&R family, please view this video: https://youtu.be/pZvssbp22BU (Cut and paste link in browser)
The Customer Service Representative position is responsible for delivering superior customer service in a prompt, professional, and courteous manner to ensure concerns are resolved and customer satisfaction and loyalty are achieved. This position will require excellent communication skills, high level proficiency of computer skills, acute attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and a strong customer service background with experience handling high volume inbound calls from customers.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Master Levels 1 through 3 (Resi/Comm/Temp Serv) to assist all customers across all regions.
- Assist customers with goal of achieving customer satisfaction on every call.
- Complete new hire training program and pass Quality Assessment monitoring.
- Knowledge of in-house information library and application system to enter payments, work orders for deliveries, exchanges, etc.
- Must maintain monthly department scorecard with 90% and above standard.
- Assists in mentoring program of new team members; quality approach to work order accuracy.
- Handle all other duties and assignments as required.
Knowledge, Skill, and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to effectively communicate to all levels of management and customers.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to multi-task with time management skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient manner.
- Strong active listening skills, ability to grasp concepts quickly, and good follow-through skills.
- Adhere to assigned work schedule and maintain a positive outlook.
- Capacity to work overtime as required.
- Must be able to adapt to a changing environment that focuses on world-class call service.
- Bi-lingual beneficial to position.
- High School diploma.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to walk; sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; smell; use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls; and reach with hands or arms. Employees are frequently required to stand, and to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
While performing the duties, the employee is regularly required to use oral and written communication skills; read documents or instructions; analyze and solve problems; observe and interpret data or information; use math and mathematical reasoning; learn and apply new information or skills.
CR&R is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.