WE NEED SOMEONE:
Who has in-depth knowledge of codes for public and private work.
Who can work independently yet be interested in the bigger picture.
Who has experience on a wide variety of project types.
Who is a self-starter.
Who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
Who recognizes opportunities.
Who can execute a vision.
Is that you?
DO YOU NEED A COMPANY:
Who values employees?
Who encourages entrepreneurial thinking?
Who embraces innovation?
Who values professional development and individual growth?
Who supports business relationships at all levels?
Who designs with fluid collaboration?
Who has passionate teams?
That’s who we are.
IF SO, YOU MAY FIND YOURSELF:
Leading engineering design efforts.
Building and pursuing relationships both internally and externally.
Collaborating with integrated teams from a variety of disciplines.
Working on a diverse project types.
- Guiding the overall design for civil based projects.
- Maintaining client relationships for each project.
- Engineering site civil, storm drainage, utility, and roadway design.
- Provide direction and training to other engineers and drafters.
- Involvement in industry organizations.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering.
- Licensed PE.
- 2+ Years of engineering design experience.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D proficiency.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Licensed Engineer.