We need someone:
Who is creative and detail driven.
Who has high energy and a growth mindset.
Who has solid experience on multifamily, healthcare, or education project types.
Who is interested in the “bigger picture”.
Who enjoys working in teams.
Who is interested in working hard.
Who recognizes opportunities.
Is that you?
Do you need a company:
Who values employees?
Who encourages entrepreneurial thinking?
Who embraces innovation?
Who values professional development and individual growth?
Who supports business relationships at all levels?
Who designs with fluid collaboration?
Who has passionate teams?
That’s who we are.
If so, you may find yourself:
- Supporting and encouraging design efforts.
- Building and pursuing relationships.
- Working and leading integrated teams to achieve high-quality design.
- Designing for innovative opportunities.
- Assist with project correspondence and coordination with consultants and building agencies.
- Perform technical research, provide knowledge of overall project components, and develop specialized details.
- Perform building code analysis and coordinate compliance with various regulatory agencies.
- Actively coordinate with in-house disciplines.
- Provide technical leadership and assistance in completion of production efforts.
- Coordinate submittal reviews and responses to construction RFIs.
- Assist with construction observation site visits and inspections.
- Learning skills that will prepare you for project management.
- Bachelor degree in Architecture.
- 3-8 years of experience.
- Licensed Architect preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.