Sample Prep Lab Tech
Are you interested in chemistry? Have you wondered if it is the right field for you?
We are seeking a full-time Sample Preparation Lab Technician to join our Extractions team Monday through Friday from 12-9 pm. Weekend shift(s) in lieu of weekday shifts may be available to the right candidate.
Primary duties include the preparation and extraction of environmental samples, primarily soil and water samples, following laboratory Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). The technician will learn to properly prepare reagents & standards, dispose of samples, restock inventory and receive incoming materials & supplies. All training is provided.
- No experience is necessary.
- A high school or equivalent degree is required.
- Teamwork driven personality with a strong work ethic and desire to learn is mandatory.
- Multi-tasking is essential in the lab environment along with attention to detail in completing all tasks.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Good benefits: Competitive wages, Family flexibility, Kaiser Health insurance, subsidized dental, 401K, paid vacations and holidays, merit-based bonuses and raises excellent work environment