Business/Quality Assurance, Senior Analyst
The MIL Corporation seeks a Business/Quality Assurance Analyst, Senior Analyst to support a Federal Government client in Charleston, SC. The Senior Analyst will be responsible for performing analysis on financial and compensation systems, requirements gathering, authoring design documents, performing quality assurance testing, and analyzing and reporting the information necessary to support software releases through the project lifecycle.
- Analyze complex problems, develop and document alternate solutions
- Perform and document results of "what-if" analysis
- Perform business and system requirements elicitation and analysis via user groups, interviews, regulatory research, etc
- Draft requirements documents
- Draft design documents
- Draft proposals to resolve systems and business process issues
- Develop test plans, executing manual and automated test scripts and documenting results
- Work with clients to review test plans to verify adequate coverage of business processes and to ensure the business requirements are satisfied by the system
- Provide subject matter expertise on software functionality and business processes
- Provide product management deliverables to aid the project manager and team in establishing shared expectations for a successful project
- Perform routine monitoring activities and report on the status of the project across all lifecycle phases and at significant milestones
- Expertise with MS Office (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- 5 years experience with the software development lifecycle (analysis/design, development, testing, implementation, support) or prior experience with project management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Per federal guidelines, you may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or willingness to obtain vaccination.
- Experience with PeopleSoft applications (North American, Global, Time & Labor)
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with robotic process automation applications (UI Path, UFT)
- Experience in software testing
Ability to obtain a Top-Secret clearance. A clearance is not required to apply.
MIL is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology – and we are looking for candidates like you. Whether you’re fresh out of college or the military or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be right for you.
Here at The MIL Corporation, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here, and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Some of our most recent awards include:
- 2020, 2019, 2018, & 2017 Top Workplaces Award, The Washington Post (Washington, D.C.)
- 2020, 2017 Top Workplace Award, Greenville Business Magazine, Columbia Business Monthly, and Charleston Business Magazine (South Carolina)
- 2019 & 2018 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work®
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy leading technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in cyberspace, The MIL Corporation welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.