Vehicle Pricing Analyst
At Swickard, we’re passionate about vehicles, and committed to providing 100% customer support and satisfaction – that’s where you come in!
Each member of our team is dedicated to providing a superior experience, whether over the phone, face to face, or in a supportive role. Our customers are the reason we’re here. We want to be their favorite place to purchase or lease a vehicle, and we want to be your favorite place to work! If you understand hospitality and are committed to the customer experience we’d like to talk to you! Swickard is changing the way auto dealerships operate, and revolutionizing the world of service after the sale. Our culture is transforming the retail automotive industry – and our team just continues to grow!
We’re already in the Top 100 of companies in automotive retail – come find out why!
Swickard Auto Group has an opening for a Pre-Owned Pricing Specialist to join our team. We are looking for someone who is customer-focused, detail-oriented, analytical, a team player, has a strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability and desire to grow our business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain competitive, market-based pricing for used vehicles across the Swickard Auto Group network of dealerships
- Research market dynamics and pricing trends
- Develop and maintain daily/weekly/monthly reports and KPI metrics to track success
- Complete internal merchandising and vehicle stocking activities.
- Establish retail pricing guidelines based on internal profit metrics and market price dynamics
- Maintain adequate inventory levels and controls across multiple store locations and brands to maximize Pre-Owned vehicle sales potential
- Maintain in-depth understanding of market and valuation tools such as V-Auto, and Provision
- Take initiative to determine pricing and merchandising strategies for stagnant inventory
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum 3 years experience with data analysis and reporting
- Understanding of the Automotive Market preferred
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills across all levels of leadership
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to balance multiple demands and time frames
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and handle stress in a calm and constructive manner
- Highly customer-focused and solutions-driven
Swickard offers a competitive package - salary and benefits - including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life and pet insurance, optional disability coverage, paid holidays and vacation time, and a 401K plan.
Come join us - be part of an amazing a culture that’s transforming the way customers feel about buying or leasing their next vehicle. You’ll be working alongside other talented individuals with the same vision and commitment – together we’ll drive toward a shared goal of giving our customers an exceptional experience. And at Swickard, as an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, we ensure everyone is welcome and provided an environment to be successful and included. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.