Database and Reports Analyst, Workforce Programs and Professional Learning
Miami Dade College, Wolfson Campus is now accepting applications for a Database and Reports Analyst, Workforce Programs and Professional Learning. This position supports the use of technological platforms, produces data in a timely manner and serves as a subject matter expert in Student Services related processes including enrollment, tracking students, caseload management, survey dissemination and response collections and organization, student outreach and submission of data for reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collects, generates, and uses college-wide databases to generate routine and customized reports
- Maintains database and other systems related to caseload management and student outreach
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical problems encountered in various platforms
- Uses student platforms to support information delivery, query, reporting analysis and performance management needs
- Recommends enhancements to the available functionalities via different platforms based on MDC feedback and current trends
- Collaborates with Director and IT personnel in implementing recommended enhancements to the technological platforms
- Designs and coordinates the delivery of outreach communications and retention efforts using various technological platforms
- Assists in developing and facilitating training regarding recruitment, advisement, and career development technology platforms
- Assists in developing surveys, collecting, and analyzing data
- Master’s Degree from a regionally accredited institution in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and one (1) year of related work experience; or bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and five (5) years of related work experience.
To learn more about this and other positions at Miami Dade College visit us at www.mdc.edu/jobs.