Business Development Associate - Precision Medicine
Sales Development Manager
- USA, Lexington (MA), Genedata Profiler
The biopharmaceutical industry is on the verge of a digitalization revolution, adopting data-driven R&D approaches in order to develop innovative therapies quicker. Genedata’s market-leading enterprise software is fueling this revolution, enabling both global biopharma giants and cutting-edge biotechs to leverage biopharma R&D data analytics so they can find breakthrough therapies faster and improve outcomes sooner for patients worldwide. Join this digital transformation and help scientists around the world accelerate the pace of biopharma R&D.
About the Role
We are looking for talented individuals to grow our successful, highly innovative, and interdisciplinary business team in the US supporting our customers to achieve their vision of precision medicine through leveraging the full power of clinical, phenotypic, and multi-omic data.
You will work with pharma and biotech companies to execute a digital strategy for automating and streamlining complex R&D processes. This includes stimulating enterprise software sales scenarios, and consulting with decision makers from IT, science, and business.
You will develop new business and continue expansion within existing client accounts by providing solutions to optimize their scientific and data workflows. You will prospect, negotiate, and close deals from initial contact to signed agreements, develop, and communicate project proposals and present it to interdisciplinary teams.
This full-time position is based at our office in Lexington, MA. It requires about 20% travel within the US, and potentially across Europe.
- We are looking for a scientist with a strong entrepreneurial spirit to be a key member of our Business Development Team. The successful candidate will have the following background:
- Scientific and technical experience in translational and/or clinical research, genomics from clinical trials and/or precision medicine
- PhD preferred or M.S with 3+ years of relevant experience in life sciences software
- Excited to manage complex enterprise deals across multiple stakeholders & departments. We are happy to mentor the right candidate in this regard
- Motivated to learn about Precision Medicine and Big Data Analytics
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Must be currently located in the U.S.
- Must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
What We Offer
Genedata is on a mission to accelerate the pace of biopharma R&D. Our enterprise software solutions digitalize and automate lab operations so scientists can discover insights faster, push scientific boundaries farther, and drive change right now. With over two decades of success due to closely-knit teams of scientists, software engineers, and business experts, Genedata has become the market-leading provider of enterprise software solutions for biopharma R&D.
As a private and majority employee-owned organization, we empower each employee to be a contributing voice in the company operations and evolution. Our collective expertise in scientific R&D informatics, combined with our open and scalable software platform, makes us the essential technology for the operations of top biopharma companies and innovative biotechs worldwide.
We are headquartered in Basel, Switzerland and have subsidiaries in the US, Germany, UK, Japan, and Singapore.
Genedata offers an attractive Total Reward Package comprised of a competitive salary and attractive benefits in return for your contribution to our success.
As an equal opportunity employer, Genedata proudly celebrates diversity and believes in an inclusive workplace.
Genedata does not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
If you are interested in this position, please apply at our website.